- Pacific Heights Surgery Center offers convenience and privacy for our patients to complete their online health history prior to surgery. If you have surgery scheduled at our center, please fill out your information by clicking the provided link below. You will be asked about your health history, medication and previous surgeries. It is important to complete this form as soon as possible so that our medical team can review your information prior to your visit.
Login here https://pacificheightssc.simpleadmit.com/Welcome.aspx.
Please use the password PHSC415NEW to access registration.
- A nurse from the surgery center must speak with you prior to surgery to review your health history and important instructions, this will take approximately 10 minutes. If you do not hear from a nurse within 48 hours of your scheduled date, please contact us at: 415-567-1171.
- Do not eat or drink after midnight on the night before your surgery, this includes water, gum or mints. If directed to take medications by your Physician or a Nurse from the surgery center, please do so with only a sip of water.
- Please arrange for a responsible person to accompany or drive you home after surgery as you will not be allowed to leave alone and unattended. Please have this person available for a window of time, as surgery and recovery times are estimates. It is helpful to provide the center with an alternative ride in case we cannot contact your primary ride.
- Discontinue the use of any anti-inflammatory medications at one week prior to surgery, unless directed otherwise by your Surgeon. Notify your Surgeon if you are taking blood thinners.
- Notify your Surgeon if you develop a cold, fever, runny nose, cough, diarrhea, etc.
Day of Surgery
- The Surgeon’s office will confirm your surgery and arrival time by 5 pm the day before your surgery. Please arrive at the designated time.
- Please bring your insurance card and method of payment for the amount due at the time of service. We accept cash, check, and credit card – Master Card, Visa, Discover and American Express. Please leave all valuables at home.
- Please bathe or shower prior to surgery with soap and water. Remove any make-up, nail polish, lotions and oils.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing for easy dressing after surgery.
Please take note of our Directions and Parking Information on the Contact Us page.